District 2 Community Council
Board of Directors
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
1. Called to Order at 7:00 p.m. by President Skytte. Attendance: present: Caprioni, Claypool, Doll, Gehrman, Hauwiller,Henderson, Jansen, Jones, Kramer, Liljewski, Morse, Odland, Prawdiuk, Skytte excused:Adelsman, Heaser, Mangine, Romero, Schleis. Stewart & Westin.
2. Approval of Agenda – MSP
3. Approval of Minutes of August Board of Directors meeting–MSP
4. Approval of Financial Report-MSP. Staff distributed copies of the proposed 2019 budget for
review. Executive Committee will meet just prior to October meeting to review. All board is
invited to attend to discuss.Hillcrest Update-no new news more expected in October
5. Holiday Board Meeting Schedule-the board agreed to cancel the November board meeting and hold the December board meeting on 12/4.
6. Neighborhood Reports: Several candidate forums are scheduled for October… more information on the D2 website at greatereastsidesp.org. Concerns were brought up by resident over the crime/violence uptick in the City.
- Executive Director
- Program Director
- Community Organizer
The meeting was adjourned at 8:40 p.m.