1. Called to Order at 7:00 p.m. by President Skytte. Attendance: Adelsman, Caprioni, Claypool, Finazzo Doll, Gehrman, Hauwiller, Henderson, Jansen, Jones, Lijewski, Mangine, Morse, Prawdiuk, , Schleis, Skytte,. Excused: Heaser, Odland, Romero & Stewart.
2. Approval of Agenda – MSP
3. Approval of Minutes of September Board of Directors meeting–MSP
4. Approval of Financial Report – October 1, 2019 – MSP
A. Approval of Budget with addition of staff mileage line item-MSP
5. Board openings- Joan Ballanger volunteered to fill the position for 2nd quadrant. Motion to approve Joan Ballanger for 2nd quadrant-MSP
6. Executive Committee position opening- Motion to add Jeanette Jones to Executive Committee-MSP
7. Hillcrest Update-Community Advisory Committee report-Rachel Finazzo Doll will submit in writing and will be added to the Hillcrest website. (hillcrestupdates.org)
8. 1600 Clarence-parking pad in front yard- Motion to support the application with an addition of a clear delineation between the parking pad and the existing sidewalk (from boulevard to the house)-MSP (not unanimous)
9. Rush Line Update-Frank Alarcon-Ramsey County
10. Resolution to name Phalen Village Community Room in honor of Richard Kramer-MSP
11. Approval of new logo design-Motion to approve logo design-MSP
12. Neighborhood Concerns: The November/December board meeting/holiday potluck will be Wed Dec 4 at NALC (1715 Van Dyke).
- Executive Director
- Program Director
- Community/Garden Organizer
14. The meeting was adjourned at 8:45 p.m.