1. Called to Order at 7:00 p.m. by President Skytte; Attendance: present:, Ballanger, Claypool, Finazzo-Doll, Fear, Gehrman, Heaser, Henderson, Jansen, Mangine, Mayfield, Morse, Anderson Moser. Munson, Odland, Prawdiuk, & Skytte excused: Adelsman, Christensen & Hauwiller.
2. Approval of Agenda – MSP
3. Approval of November Minutes-MSP
3. Financial Report -January 1, 2021-MSP.
4. Open Board Positions-Motion to nominate Sharon Munson for Quad 1 representative-MSP.
5. Ames lake Heron Sculpture Update-Randee Edmunson.
6. Cups & Cheers Proposed Expansion-unable to present at this meeting an additional land use meeting to discuss.
7. MN Dept of Transportation presentation on proposed Minnehaha reconstruction in 2023. Public Hearings will be scheduled in March.
8. Neighborhood Concerns: Finnazo-Doll gave an update from Community Advisory Committee for Hillcrest Golf Course and asked staff to send out link to updated plans. Claypool & Ballanger brought up concerns over ice on sidewalks and ice/snow on roads. Staff will send link for registration to be a “Snow Emergency Superhero”.
- Int Executive Director
- Community/Garden Organizer
10. The meeting was adjourned at 8:05 p.m